The 2020 Family Enterprise USA Family Businesses survey is here.
Family Enterprise USA is a 501 (c)(3) organization dedicated to educating lawmakers and growing public support for family businesses across America.
Each year, Family Enterprise USA surveys family business owners across the country to learn about their challenges and ensure that their voices are heard on Capitol Hill.
Your business-owning members may want such a voice and the opportunity to participate in this year’s family businesses survey.
Goals of the Family Businesses survey
- The 2020 Family Enterprise USA Family Businesses survey takes just a few minutes to complete and is open until March 27. All survey responses are completely confidential. Survey topics include:
- The number of jobs created and revenue generated by American family businesses
- How the estate tax impacts family businesses and their legacy
- Greatest impediments to growth faced by family businesses
- Economic priorities of family businesses
- Philanthropic giving and community involvement of family businesses
Family Enterprise USA is the organization that represents all family businesses on a national level in DC; it is not unique to any industry. Family Enterprise USA is different from other organizations because it represents and advocates for the families of family businesses and the issues, they face running their businesses every day. Our sole mission and purpose is to promote family businesses and their job growth in America. We also support the work of Family Business Centers across the country. We hope your family will choose to be a member of Family Enterprise USA.