Family Enterprise USA is the organization that represents all family businesses on a national level in DC; it is not unique to any industry. Family Enterprise USA is different from other organizations because it represents and advocates for the families of family businesses and the issues, they face running their businesses every day. Our sole mission and purpose is to promote family businesses and their job growth in America. We also support the work of Family Business Centers across the country. We hope your family will choose to be a member of Family Enterprise USA.
Family Business News
- WATCH; Steve Wells, Founding Partner of American Food and Vending Corp: How Will Bidens Tax Proposals Impact His Family Business
- State by State Death Tax Chart Update July 26, 2021
- Murphy Oil Corporation: Industry Leadership – A Vision Realized
- Poll Question: What Biden Tax Policy is important to you?
- All Republican Senators Urge President to Keep Step UP
- Speakers and Agenda – Join Frank Luntz and James Williams on July 29 Update call
- Consider Joining Us For Frank Luntz Presentation During July 29 Members Call
- Hearings Review: Tax and Financial Services Committees
- Podcast – Hear Pat Soldano: The Importance of Family Businesses in the US
- WATCH; Casey Roscoe 3rd Generation, Seneca, Eugene, OR; The Impact Of The Estate Tax (Death Tax)
- Ensure Your Voice is Heard in DC