Family Enterprise USA is the organization that represents all family businesses on a national level in DC; it is not unique to any industry. Family Enterprise USA is different from other organizations because it represents and advocates for the families of family businesses and the issues, they face running their businesses every day. Our sole mission and purpose is to promote family businesses and their job growth in America. We also support the work of Family Business Centers across the country. We hope your family will choose to be a member of Family Enterprise USA.
Family Business News
- National Poll Results: What Biden Tax Policy Is Important To You?
- FEUSA Members Attend Strategic Meetings in Washington, DC To Stop Historic Tax Increases
- Taxation & Representation, October 5, 2021
- Family Business Under Attack; What Budget Reconciliation Includes
- Webinar Replay: Introduction to Family Governance
- FEUSA Zoom on 9/22 Addressing Latest Tax Legislation – FEUSA Members Only
- IMPORTANT NEWS: Ways and Means Propose tax increases on Family Business and High Income Individuals
- Estate Tax Projects Within the Treasury’s 2021-2022 Priority Guidance Plan
- Senator Wyden Released Legislation: “Significant Changes To The Taxation Of Partnership Distributions, Allocations, And Gain Recognition Rules”
- Register Now to Attend “Introduction to Family Governance” Webinar
- Family Businesses Face Pandemic Challenges and Legislative Concerns