Last year, 82% of FEUSA survey respondents said that external factors were a greater threat to the future of their family business. This year that figure has grown to 91%. This indicates an even more heightened sensitivity to the role government policy and uncertainty is playing in business planning and development.
Family Business News
- National Poll Results: What Biden Tax Policy Is Important To You?
- FEUSA Members Attend Strategic Meetings in Washington, DC To Stop Historic Tax Increases
- Taxation & Representation, October 5, 2021
- Family Business Under Attack; What Budget Reconciliation Includes
- Webinar Replay: Introduction to Family Governance
- FEUSA Zoom on 9/22 Addressing Latest Tax Legislation – FEUSA Members Only
- IMPORTANT NEWS: Ways and Means Propose tax increases on Family Business and High Income Individuals
- Estate Tax Projects Within the Treasury’s 2021-2022 Priority Guidance Plan
- Senator Wyden Released Legislation: “Significant Changes To The Taxation Of Partnership Distributions, Allocations, And Gain Recognition Rules”
- Register Now to Attend “Introduction to Family Governance” Webinar
- Family Businesses Face Pandemic Challenges and Legislative Concerns