Last year, 82% of FEUSA survey respondents said that external factors were a greater threat to the future of their family business. This year that figure has grown to 91%. This indicates an even more heightened sensitivity to the role government policy and uncertainty is playing in business planning and development.
Family Business News
- February 8th FEUSA Zoom on 2/8 Addressing Latest Tax Legislation – By Invitation Only
- Do You Have 5 Minutes To Help Your Business?
- U.S. Federal Labor Report. Labor Updates From Washington, D.C.
- Join The Fight. Take 5-minute survey and we will do the rest.
- Protect Your Lifetime Of Savings
- The best thing you can do for your family business is …
- Budget Reconciliation: By the Numbers: Taxation & Representation and Tax Tidbit
- Attn Family Business Owners: Use This Today To Get Your Opinions Heard Your voice, our work
- Want To Protect Your Multi-Generational Business?
- Key Dates to Watch Early This Year: Taxation & Representation and Tax Tidbit
- Do This And Be The First To Get The DC Legislators To Help You!