Last Chance! Let your voice be heard on Capitol Hill by participating in this important family business research.
The survey only takes a few minutes to complete and addresses issues that are critical to business owners, including:
- The number of jobs created and revenue generated by American family businesses
- How the estate tax impacts family businesses and their legacy
- Challenges and concerns facing family-owned businesses
- Economic priorities of family businesses
- Philanthropic giving and community involvement of family businesses
This survey closes on May 31 – please respond as soon as possible; we need this information now! The results of the survey will be compiled in June and then distributed in Capitol Hill meetings to educate lawmakers on the current status of family businesses moving forward in 2018. Participants will also receive a complimentary copy of the survey results.