Plan to Attend: COVID-19 required many family firms to change the way they do business, from checking employees’ temperatures before each shift to serving an entirely new market. What success factors enabled them to adapt, and will the changes be permanent?
Friday, June 19, 2020
2 p.m. ET | 11 a.m. PT
- No cost to attend
- Opportunity for questions and feedback
- Unbiased third-party family business education
- All participants can receive a copy of the webinar materials after the event, upon request
- All participants receive Family Business Magazine weekly newsletter, with news, tips and trends that impact your family business.
- 60 minutes — maximum value for time
Family Enterprise USA is the organization that represents all family businesses on a national level in DC; it is not unique to any industry. FEUSA is different from other organizations because it represents and advocates for the families of family businesses and the issues, they face running their businesses every day. Our sole mission and purpose is to promote family businesses and their job growth in America. We also support the work of Family Business Centers across the country. We hope your family will choose to be a member of FEUSA. Family Enterprise USA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Family foundations can donate.