We hope you will join us for a FEUSA update call on July 29, 2021 at 12pm PT or 3pm ET.
Hear the following noteworthy speakers talk on possible tax and legislative polices that could affect families and their business:
- Frank Luntz, FIL, Inc. “The War on the Wealthy in the Biden Era”
- James Williams, Legislative Assistant to Senator Thune (R-SD)
- Katherine Monge, Senior Policy Advisor for Speaker Pelosi: to be interviewed by Russ Sullivan
- Russ Sullivan, Brownstein Hyatt Faber Scheck; “Tax Policies that Could Impact Families and Their Businesses”
- Brandon Roman, Squire Patton Boggs; “Estate Tax Policy Possibilities”
- Pat Soldano; Closing comments.
It should be one of our most interesting calls so I hope you can join us.
Zoom webinar details:
- July 29, 2021
- 12pm PT or 3pm ET
- 1 hour
If you are receiving this email and you are not a Member of Family Enterprise USA, please join below to assure you will receive an invite to these calls. You will need to register to join the call.
For those of you who are already Members, thank you for your continued support!
We continue to meet with staff members of Congress to share with them the FEUSA 2021 Family Business survey results and speak to them about the issues that family business face every day; especially during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Remember FEUSA is a 501.c3 and so it can receive Donations from Foundations and Donor Advised Funds.
Family Enterprise USA advocates for American Family business. We help family businesses communicate their challenges and contributions to American economic freedom to Legislators. We represent all American family businesses; not just specific industries and provide research to enhance the opportunity for success. We help family businesses continue to establish their unique business legacy. Family Enterprise USA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.. Family foundations can donate.
@FamilyEnterpriseUSA @PolicyAndTaxationGroup @DitchTheEstateTax #FamilyBusiness #Business #SmallBiz #EstateTax #Deathtax #CapitalGainsTax #StepUpInBasis #Taxes