We hope you will join us for a FEUSA update call on May 6, 2021 at 12pm PT or 3pm ET.
Below is the Zoom Webinar agenda for the noteworthy speakers who will be talking on current legislative and political agendas and platforms:
- Welcome by Pat Soldano and intro Frank Luntz
- Frank Luntz, FIL, Inc. “President Biden’s First 100 days”
- Brandon Roman, Squire Patton Boggs, “Status of Estate Tax Rate Reduction Legislation in House and Senate”; introduce Patrick O’Connor.
- Patrick O’Connor, Legislative Assistant for Congressman Henry Cuellar (D) (TX); “Democratic Prospective on Estate Tax Rate Reduction”
- Russ Sullivan, Brownstein Hyatt Faber Scheck; “American Family Plan and Jobs Plan”
- Brandon Roman, Squire Patton Boggs; “Elimination of Step Up in Basis Legislation and EY report”;
- Pat Soldano shares results; “2021 FEUSA Annual Family Business Survey and Economic Research”; (time permitting)
- 4:00 pm Pat Soldano; Closing comments.
It should be one of our most interesting calls so I hope you can join us.
Zoom webinar details:
- May 6, 2021
- 12pm PT or 3pm ET
- 1 hour
If you are receiving this email and you are not a Member of Family Enterprise USA, please join below to assure you will receive an invite to these calls. You will need to register to join the call.
For those of you who are already Members, thank you for your continued support!
We continue to meet with staff members of Congress to share with them the FEUSA 2021 Family Business survey results and speak to them about the issues that family business face every day; especially during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Remember FEUSA is a 501.c3 and so it can receive Donations from Foundations and Donor Advised Funds.
Family Enterprise USA advocates for American Family business. We help family businesses communicate their challenges and contributions to American economic freedom to Legislators. We represent all American family businesses; not just specific industries and provide research to enhance the opportunity for success. We help family businesses continue to establish their unique business legacy. Family Enterprise USA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.. Family foundations can donate.